Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Girls & Boys Sad & Lonely Wallpapers


if loving you is a wrong so i don't want to be right !!

you said i was "the one" but now your with another girl and you will never look back and see what you have done to me.

In the beginning i thought i could let you go, i thought i could forget you and move on with my life, but i was wrong, i could never forget you, you were all i had, the only one i gave all my love to, that's why i will NEVER give up until i am in your arms again!

An Emo like to hurt himself. But someone who is depressive got hurts too much and just want to finish his/her terrible life...

i miss you; that's what hurts the most

Letting go is not hard because you have to give him up. It is hard because you are so much a part of him that letting him go means giving yourself up.

The stupidest mistake in life is thinking the one who hurt you the most, won't hurt you again.

you said you will never dump me,
you said you will never hurt me,
you promised you will be by my side no matter what happens,
you said i was your heroin.
But you broke all the promise you made,
and what you once said were just lies.
Because you said after so long its all just a crush


when i look into your eyes
and see there's nothing looking back,
i just pretend that i don't notice,
and praise you for your lack.
One thing i always wished for
was the ability not to care,
but it seems it doesn't matter.
you've stripped my heart down bare.

Love is like heaven but it can hurt like hell

you cant look straight into my eyes because you're afraid that i would know how much you love me... you are afraid to have me hurt, that is why you are thinking that avoiding me is the best thing to do....

the saddest thing about loving is when you hold on to love too much, and he does nothing but letting you go....

No comments:

Post a Comment