Monday, January 2, 2012

Lonely Wallpapers



Nothing-not even sadness-lasts forever... but how can you make it stop if you've lost all that makes you strong in your life?

Anybody can say they love you.Anybody can say that they will be there for you when all seems to be going wrong .Anybody can say that you mean everything to them. But only those who really mean it can prove it to you. So prove to me that you love me; wipe away the tears and the pain,the scars and the memories. Take a piece of my shattered heart and replace it with a piece of your own.

sad and lonely


Sometimes the pain's too strong to bare...and life gets so hard you just don't care. You feel so alone you just sit and cry...every second you wish you could die. Then you start thinking who would care...if one day they woke up-and you weren't there.

you pretend you're over and so okay when they see you, but deep inside you're dying to hide all your feelings, just because you don't want them to feel bad about you. you care for them too much that you chose to suffer your dying heart all alone

i whish i had no heart no emotion.,, so that i never feel sad, alone, in DARKNESS


If I get bored being alone...I go ahead and take a ride and sing with my loneliness.

how do i start to live my life ALONE??

sad and lonely

It kills me to know that I'm no longer special in your eyes . Should I beg for your love ?
I just want you to know that I really love you with all my heart .

“The word 'happiness' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.”

I love you so much. I'm scared to be alone fill with darkness without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment